Friday, April 30, 2010

Switch

hmmm, i just realised how much of a real ass i was being.

I mean, i had convinced myself of how much of a 'good for nothing' i can be. Sure i have these huge ambitions and dreams - but they're unrealisable right?

WRONG.

I keep forgetting the kid in me, i already, at some level feel, 40.

And i'm guessing in this fast paced world of today, we all do. So I plan to let go. And admit, I'm no superman yet, But i can be.

Also, Try reading this - http://tinybuddha.com/ .. i'm in love with it :)

3 comments:

Megha said...

yes you can be....u just have to believe.

Jayded said...

!!!.. this kind of resonates with whats happening to a lot of people!

Just chanced upon this.. So apologies if inappropriate.

Aakanksha Gupta said...

@ Megha: :) you've always been much of an optimist, while i;m cynical as hell..

@ jayded: no apologies required!! try dreaming.. it helps. It's my new pet peeve to get outta this worm hole of inaction