Saturday, April 16, 2011

The beginning and the end

Alit with this new thrill,
a rush to my head intoxicates my senses
swallows me whole, till i am born free.

there is so much to be ashamed of, so much to regret
but it's all forgotten, to just live a little
they say this happens when u find yourself,
Me? i think i just lost myself to me
and don't want to be found. don't want to be found.

the muddy path has soiled my feet
but its earthen fragrance is what still keeps me alive.

I am here now, in this moment, as i speak
and grey fades into a new summer for tomorrow
and burns away the gloom to let it in.
To let in the beauty that i have found
this lost treasure of invaluable measure.

Now how does one not smile at his own fate?
at his self created destiny?
maybe were all meant to just find ourselves.
and love ends with you. Just as it began.

No comments: