Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the name game

I open my mouth to talk, but can only mime
Turbulent weather clouds my time
As i await the touch of that golden feather
That spark of light, moments beckon me hither
It seems that the world is a rush, and the only thing real is a smile
A kind word said, or a compliment remembered force me to rest from the roller-coaster for a while.

Then a question bubbles it's ugly head..
the answer i know not, nor do i dread
when all dreams imagined turn you foe, and you feel left behind..
How do i word the bliss of existence, when the very failure is a high?

A drop of sweat upon the brow, and a lightening thought about tomorrow
can bring fear or ecstasy, whichever you can borrow
but pay the price as you will, the pay off still stands
it all comes down to barter, an eye for an eye, a hand for a hand

But who said that crazyness ain't an aphrodisiac for pain
it lets you be you whilst let others believe you're insane
and let's me hide behind my own skin
the feelings i would never bring to brim

that feeling of love, or anger or shame
all i'm proud of, though i might not name
so how do i word myself a loss or success
For each be a lesson i need to address?

3 comments:

kds said...

very good........

anurag_im kool said...

trememndous

Gaurav Arora said...

I love the way it developed but i disagree on way it ended up!!
Why you can't enjoy your emotions... They are meant to be proud of rather than restricted or ignored!
I would love to read you more :)
Cya